How do I fix a leaking faucet?
Most modern faucets have a cartridge with “O” rings. A leaking faucet means the “O” rings are worn and need replacement. If you know the make and model of the faucet, have it handy before you call. We have access to all makes and models.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I hire a professional plumbing and heating firm?
- Can I install a gas-fired water heater or furnace myself?
- What do I do if my gas-fired furnace is not working?
- What can I do if I have a water leak?
- What do I do if I have a sewer back-up?