What can I do if I have a water leak?
Shut off the water at the nearest valve, or at the incoming water service (usually by the water meter). Find the source of the leak. Clean-up any standing water and put a bucket or other container to catch the leaking water. If you are unable to fix it yourself, call one of our professionals – we will be pleased to help you.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I hire a professional plumbing and heating firm?
- Can I install a gas-fired water heater or furnace myself?
- What do I do if my gas-fired furnace is not working?
- What do I do if I have a sewer back-up?
- I have no hot water, what should I do?