Why should I hire a professional plumbing and heating firm?
All-Rite Mechanical Ltd. employs professional installers qualified in accordance with provincial regulations. We provide regular training for our employees to keep them up-to-date on technical matters, safety issues and code changes. We warranty all equipment we supply and install for one full year after the installation date. This warranty protects you, the customer, against defects in the equipment and workmanship provided the equipment is properly maintained. We are a licensed and bonded gas contractor. All gas appliances are installed with a gas permit, in accordance with the gas code and provincial regulations. We are a company of construction professionals. We are proud of the work we do and the service we provide to our customers.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I install a gas-fired water heater or furnace myself?
- What do I do if my gas-fired furnace is not working?
- What can I do if I have a water leak?
- What do I do if I have a sewer back-up?
- I have no hot water, what should I do?