What do I do if I have a sewer back-up?
We suggest calling a sewer cleaning company first. These firms have the equipment to not only clean plugged sewers, but also to inspect them with a camera to determine if the problem is on your property or on the City side of the service connection. If a sewer cleaning company cannot help you, then call All-Rite Mechanical for assistance.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I hire a professional plumbing and heating firm?
- Can I install a gas-fired water heater or furnace myself?
- What do I do if my gas-fired furnace is not working?
- What can I do if I have a water leak?
- I have no hot water, what should I do?