I have no hot water, what should I do?
Find out if your water heater is gas-fired or electric.
For Electric Heaters:
Check the breaker. If the breaker is O.K. it is probable your element needs replacement.
For Gas Heaters:
If the pilot has gone out, relight it by following the manufacturer’s instructions. If this does not work, then call a licensed gas contractor.
Remember to replace the anode rod in your water heater every two years, or as recommended by the manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions, or call us. We will be pleased to help you.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I hire a professional plumbing and heating firm?
- Can I install a gas-fired water heater or furnace myself?
- What do I do if my gas-fired furnace is not working?
- What can I do if I have a water leak?
- What do I do if I have a sewer back-up?